Corruption and Lack of Conscience …
Brain Scans / Phycology
Who are We?Vaccination Information Serving Australia (VISA), is a non-profit information service, administered by volunteers and funded by memberships and donations.
Why?VISA was formed on February 11th, 1997 in response to people seeking further information about vaccination (including the risks), and also about health.
What Do We Do?We support people to make informed choices about vaccination by providing up-to-date information and resources. VISA also works to raise awareness about important issues that relate to vaccination and to promote information about health, healing and the immune system.
How?The services we provide include:
- Phone information service
- Range of books and DVD's for sale
- Public information seminars
- Newsletters with latest information and developments
- Parent support meetings at metropolitan and regional locations
- A loan library available to members
It's Your child
Read the latest from May 2014 Vaccination Awareness Anyone looking at Australia ... Read More
Whilst the Australian Government continues to inform the community that ... Read More