Many common questions may be answered by the Popular 10 reasons to investigate before you vaccinate – listed below:
1. There are serious concerns about the safety and effectiveness of vaccines.
2. Detailed information about vaccines is not made readily available to enable people to make an informed decision.
3. The incidence and death rate from infectious disease declined dramatically before vaccines were introduced, because of improved sanitation and nutrition.
4. Vaccines are grown using animals and human tissues and are contaminated with foreign proteins and DNA that can cause severe allergic reactions, as well as viruses from other species.
5. Vaccines contain toxic and known cancer ingredients including formaldehyde, aluminium, mercury, antibiotics, borax and MSG.
6. Vaccines represent an un-natural exposure of the immune system to modified bacteria and viruses, can cause the disease they are supposed to prevent and lead to new diseases and conditions.
7. There have been no double blind studies to prove that vaccines work, studies into their long-term side effects or to determine who might suffer a serious adverse reaction.
8. Infectious diseases of childhood are beneficial to the immune system and protect against auto-immune and chronic diseases later in life eg. arthritis and cancer.
9. Vacccines do not offer any long-term protection against diseases, even if booster shots are given repeatedly.
10. There is not compensation for damage causes by vaccines in Australia.
VACCINATION IS NOT COMPULSORY IN AUSTRALIA, YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR ALL GOVERNMENT BENEFITS AND CHILDREN CAN STILL ATTEND SCHOOL IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO VACCINATE.